Welcome to the Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages! We have been building a collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995, and we could use your help! To begin browsing our site, you should select one of the games on the left side menu. If you would like to help us build the site, you can learn how to get started as an editor, read over the help files, or look through our guide to helping out. If you'd like to discuss The Elder Scrolls with other users, please consider using the UESP or Discord server.This site's purpose is to provide information; therefore, most of the content contains spoilers.
Letters Mailed Teasing Upcoming Elder Scrolls Online Content for 2023 — January 17, 2023
Skyblivion Release Year Announced for 2025 — January 15, 2023
Xbox and Bethesda to Hold Presentation on Upcoming Games — January 11, 2023
Tales of Tamriel Extralife Marathon — 2 December 2022
Beyond Skyrim on Facebook — November 27, 2022
Tamriel Rebuilt Releases Dominions of Dust and Embers of Empire — November 24, 2022
The Elder Kings 2 Release Date Announced — September 30, 2022
Stadia is Shutting Down — September 30, 2022
Skyrim Anniversary Edition on Switch and GOG — September 29, 2022
New Elder Scrolls Board Game Betrayal of the Second Era Unveiled on Gamefound — September 21, 2022
Firesong and Updated 36 Now Available for Public Testing — September 19, 2022
Battlespire and Redguard Now Available Through PC Game Pass — August 18, 2022
Elder Scrolls Online Free to Play from August 16 - 29 — August 16, 2022
Support the UESP
By supporting our Patreon, you can receive numerous rewards in 2022:
See more details on the 2022 rewards on Patreon.
Current Featured Article
The act of fishing has many variables that go into determining what you catch. The most important of these are the biome you are fishing in, the time of day, the population of fish at the fishing spot, the rod you are using, and any quests that you may have active. Fishing can only be performed at designated fishing spots by activating the nearby Fishing Supplies while holding a Fishing Rod. You can purchase fishing maps to locate certain fishing spots. (more...)
Current Featured Image
Did You Know...
- (updates once per hour)
- ... that Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that does not begin with the player somehow imprisoned?
- ... that Daedric weapons and armor are made from refined ebony and the magical substances of the lesser minions of Oblivion?
- ... that the Skyrim town of Dawnstar was once sieged by Ice Tribes due to betrayal from one of Governor Cyril Vinticae's champions?
- ... that the Bosmer made a Green Pact with Y'ffre, in return for his patronage and protection, which prohibits their use of any plant matter from Valenwood?
- ... that the Howling Halls were built from the rubble of the Temple of Kynareth where Pelagius Septim III died?
- ... that the Sload created the Thrassian Plague which caused half of the population of the Iliac Bay, and perhaps even Tamriel, to die out in 1E 2260?